NVIDIA DRIVE AGX xavier B not able to boot ,xavier A work fine

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
[*] NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
[*] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
[*] NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
[*] 1.8.0.10363
other

Host Machine Version
[*] native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi There,
we have a problem with start xavier B.
The current situation is that after powering on the DRIVE, it is obvious that a fan speed is abnormal, and there is no signal when xavier B is connected to HDMI, and xavier A cannot ping xavier B. When debugging xavier A and B yesterday: when executing ./sample-drivenet --input-type=camera --camera-index=1 --slave=0, xavier B can also open the routine. Everything else is normal. The shutdown is performed after the poweroff operation is performed on the system, and then the power-off operation is performed. The camera is hot-plugged in the middle, but Xavier A has done the same operation. Through the electrical LED indicators, I found that DS5 and DS15 are off, and DS2 is flashing. From the LED status light mentioned in the document, I did not find the problem of xavier B.
Can you help what I doing wrong?
Thanks ,
xiangdong

This forum is for developers in NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX SDK Developer Program. We will need you to use your account with corporate or university email address.
Or you can also change your current account to use corporate or university email address by following the below links:
My Profile | NVIDIA Developer → “Edit Profile” → “Change email” → “CHANGE”
Sorry for any inconvenience.