I had Manjaro installed on my laptop for a year, and everything worked fine until a few weeks ago I did a system upgrade. TL;DR: I installed a fresh copy of archlinux. I chose to use gnome as I’m used to it. I followed the official guides to install the Nvidia driver and PRIME render offload.
But it still doesn’t work, and after looking at the logs and doing a bit of searching I found that some people fixed theirs by adding the Nvidia modules to mkinitcpio.conf. Trying that didn’t help at all.
lspci -k: lspci -k - Pastebin.com
archtop% prime-run glxinfo -B name of display: :1 X Error of failed request: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) Major opcode of failed request: 152 (GLX) Minor opcode of failed request: 24 (X_GLXCreateNewContext) Value in failed request: 0x0 Serial number of failed request: 50 Current serial number in output stream: 51