Video-nvidia driver is not detecting my graphic card

I’ve installed the proprietary driver(video-nvidia) for my gtx 960m graphic card on manjaro(arch base) linux using
$ sudo mhwd -auto pci nonfree 0300
command.

In the booting screen under the /dev/nvme0n1p3: clean, .... blocks message, it says [FAILED] Failed to start Load Kernel Modules in a moment and the system boots up.

$ nvidia-settings

ERROR: NVIDIA driver is not loaded

(nvidia-settings:3503): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: 14:19:17.629: g_object_unref: assertion 'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

** (nvidia-settings:3503): CRITICAL **: 14:19:17.631: ctk_powermode_new: assertion '(ctrl_target != NULL) && (ctrl_target->h != NULL)' failed

$ nvidia-smi
NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn't communicate with the NVIDIA driver. Make sure that the latest NVIDIA driver is installed and running.

I also had nvidia-settings could not find the registry key file or the X server is not accessible error and fixed it by following this thread: [HowTo] Fix the ERROR: nvidia-settings could not find the registry key file or the X server is not accessible - Tutorials - Manjaro Linux Forum

here is the result of sudo nvidia-bug-report.sh
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (113.8 KB)

and here are some other information that you might need based on this thread: Nvidia-settings incomplete on optimus laptop

$ xrandr --listproviders
Providers: number : 1
Provider 0: id: 0x43 cap: 0xf, Source Output, Sink Output, Source Offload, Sink Offload crtcs: 3 outputs: 2 associated providers: 0 name:modesetting
$ __NV_PRIME_RENDER_OFFLOAD=1 __GLX_VENDOR_LIBRARY_NAME=nvidia glxinfo | grep vendor
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  152 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  24 (X_GLXCreateNewContext)
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  50
  Current serial number in output stream:  51

@generix can you help me please?

The driver is installed but doesn’t load. First of all, please delete /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/90-mhwd.conf since this would break your internal display once the driver loads. Then please post the output of

grep nvidia /etc/modprobe.d/* /lib/modprobe.d/*

Alright I removed the link and grep didn’t find anything

@generix what should I do?