NVIDIA Teaching Kits

Hi Jbungo, I will be guiding my peer with deep learning. I have completed IBM AI Engineering course. The main reason for getting this kit is that I can provide my peers with the resources. Also, I will be providing them with lectures/presentation in my college. Also, I had started a small group in my college to provide them the knowledge on how to contribute to open-source,
Also, with this I want to become NVIDIA Campus Ambassador.

HI Jbungo, I can see that under University Ambassador Program it is written that Educators are encouraged to download the DLI Teaching Kits to be qualified for participation in the Ambassador Program. So, how can I download the kit? Or I have to ask my instructor(s) to request access for it?

In this case that is correct - please have your instructor request direct access to the Teaching Kits.

Hi Jbungo, I got the approval for the kit. Thank you so much.

Hi Jbungo, I had talked to my H.O.D, they said that our college is a government body, they will not ask for a kit rather NVIDIA should contact them.

Is there any other alternative in this case. I want to become an NVIDIA Campus Ambassador for sure.

Good day, jbungo. I had requested the teaching kits few days ago, but it is still pending approval. Can you grant access to my account?
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your request. You now have full access!

Hi Jbungo,

I hope you are well!

Waiting for a positive reply to my situation.

Thanks

Sorry there is not much we can do without a request from an instructor. I’d be happy to reach out directly to your instructor to have the conversation if you’d like.

Continuing the discussion from NVIDIA Teaching Kits:

I received an email saying that my request for the Teaching kit has been approved. However, I am unable to access them. I get the following error message:

[i]Membership Required

Sorry, but access to the content you have requested is restricted.

As a faculty member or verifiable teaching assistant, you can request access by contacting us via the Teaching Kits Contact Form.
[/i]

My user id is Sekhara Yeluri.
please give access to the teaching kit . Advance Thanks.

Only educators can get direct access to Teaching Kits. Can you have your instructor make the request the same way you did? Then he/she can share appropriate content with students and integrate some in the classroom. Thanks!

I don’t have any instructor .So can you help me in accessing the teaching kit

Thank you

Are you not a university student? We also do not grant access to non-academic individuals (independent or industry).

I’m a university student but I don’t now the instructor who has the access to the nvidia teaching kit
so can u help me to accessing teaching kit or you can allocate an instructor for me from the instructors you known .Please help me in fixing this problem.
Thank You

please reply to my query and please help me in fixing that issue.

We need an instructor from your school to make the request the same way you did. Any instructor from your school will be able to access. Unfortunately we cannot help you find an instructor at your school.

Hi sir please help me in accessing teaching kit and can you give your access id which ever that can access teaching kit
Thank You

Hello Sir, I have made an request can for accessing teaching kit. How much time it will take to approve that.

As a student, please have your instructor request access the same way you did as the content is only available directly to educators.