NvMedia2DBlitEx: Convert UYVY, 422, PACKED to RGBA image

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi,
I’d like to convert uyuv 422 packed into RGBA image with NvMedia2DBlitEx() function?
I get this error during execution:
sConvertSurface: Blit error: 0x6
nvmedia: ERROR: NvMedia2DBlitEx 7

Input image is defined as:
NVM_SURF_FMT_SET_ATTR_YUV(outSurfFormatAttrs, UYVY, 422, PACKED, UINT, 8, PL);

For test i read (NvMediaImageCreateNew) a RGBA image and convert it with NvMedia2DBlitEx() function to a RGBA image, works fine.
I also tried reading and writing the uyuv 422 packed image. The written image is the same as the input image. It works also fine. But adding the NvMedia2DBlitEx() function a get the error message.

Supports NvMedia2DBlitEx the input format “uyuv 422 packed” ?

Thanks!

It appears that it is not supported. I suggest consulting the NvMedia2DBlitEx() API for more information.

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
Sorry but i don’t find information in the API docu NvMedia2DBlitEx() which formats are supported.
But if NvMedia2DBlitEx() does not supports the “uyuv 422 packed” image format, how i can get my image into the NvMedia or Driveworks pipeline?
In my usecase, i get "uyuv 422 packed” images over an ethernet data stream. After decoding the images i would like do some image processing (lane detection…) with the driveworks API. But i see, that driveworks don’t support packed YUV image format. So i tried the NvMedia2DBlitEx function. I also see, that in the TRM of Xavier SOC the “uyuv 422 packed” image format should be supported.
Can you give me a hind to get the “uyuv 422 packed” image into the driveworks or NvMedia pipeline?
Thank you in advance.

Could you please try using this instead and see if it works?

NVM_SURF_FMT_SET_ATTR_YUV(outSurfFormatAttrs, YUYV, 422, PACKED, UINT, 8, PL);

Does it work?

As I have not received any response, I consider this post as the solution.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.