I am observing the following error when running offline_pose_generation.py following the instructions here: 6. Offline Pose Estimation Synthetic Data Generation — Omniverse Robotics documentation
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “d3_offline_pose_generation.py”, line 657, in
File “d3_offline_pose_generation.py”, line 154, in init
File “d3_offline_pose_generation.py”, line 342, in _setup_world
File “/data/omniverse/library/isaac_sim-2022.2.0/standalone_examples/replicator/offline_pose_generation/flying_distractors/dynamic_object.py”, line 83, in init
File “/data/omniverse/library/isaac_sim-2022.2.0/exts/omni.isaac.core/omni/isaac/core/prims/geometry_prim.py”, line 104, in init
File “/data/omniverse/library/isaac_sim-2022.2.0/exts/omni.isaac.core/omni/isaac/core/prims/geometry_prim_view.py”, line 100, in init
File “/data/omniverse/library/isaac_sim-2022.2.0/exts/omni.isaac.core/omni/isaac/core/prims/xform_prim_view.py”, line 89, in init
Exception: Prim path expression /World/_monkey/_monkey is invalid, a prim matching the expression needs to created before wrapping it as view
2023-01-31 22:22:38 [22,572ms] [Warning] [carb.audio.context] 1 contexts were leaked
/data/omniverse/library/isaac_sim-2022.2.0/python.sh: line 41: 230338 Segmentation fault (core dumped) $python_exe “$@” $args
There was an error running python
Here’s my blender test file and .usda export:
monkey.blend (936.0 KB)
monkey.usda (144.0 KB)
I’ve only changed “self.asset_path” and “part_name” in offline_pose_generation.py to point to this model file. Everything else is the same.
I can run the demo successfully with the original “003_cracker_box” object.
I can open the .usda file in IssacSim when running the GUI, so I don’t think it’s an issue with the model file.
I also tried the binary .usdc format.