Omniverse and pose data animation

Hi,

I get pose data of players from game, and want to simulate player using avatars. This is basically to educate player on some of best practises in a game. For this purpose, do you think Omniverse is right option? I also generate video from small play of max of 1 min duration.

I want entire simulation stuff to be automated using python as backend. Please suggest

Hello @karunakar.r! I need a bit of clarification on what you are trying to do. It sounds like you are extracting pose data from a game, but I don’t understand what you mean by:

simulate player using avatars.

Are you wanting to simulate the human player interacting with that character in the game? Or are you wanting to simulate the character in the game to reflect what the human player is doing? Or am I getting this part wrong altogether? lol!

Either way, I suggest that you take a look at our Machinima App and our Pose Tracker Extension

You are welcome to write your own Python backend to assist you in automating your pipeline. Here is a link to the Kit programming manual for you to take a look at!

Thanks @WendyGram
Sorry for delay in responding. Your understanding is correct, I want to replace player with animation character by showing what went wrong, how it should have been done. I believe Kitprogramming manual you had shared might be right fit for our requirements. Could you share if you find any relevant video. tutorials to learn basics.