Pacakges fail to download during SDKManager install on Xavier AGX

Hi, I’m installing jetpack 4.6.1 using the docker sdk manager from a ubuntu 20.04 machine. The OS flash goes fine, and most of the SDK components install fine, but seemingly randomly some of the components just do not ever finish downloading. I’ve tried both the ssh and usb versions of the component installation portion and executed it three times now, with different components not completing each time (presumably the downloads are what aren’t finishing). My docker run command is this:

docker run -it --privileged --network host -v /dev/bus/usb:/dev/bus/usb/ --name JetPack_NX_Devkit sdkmanager:1.7.3.9053 --cli install --logintype devzone --product Jetson --version 4.6.1 --targetos Linux --host --target JETSON_AGX_XAVIER_TARGETS --flash all --additionalsdk DeepStream

Attached is the log from the most recent attempt. I think it was VPI or TensorRT or something that didn’t install. Any thoughts on how to make this more reliable?
sdkm-2022-03-22-04-42-41.log (2.7 MB)

Hi cclaunch,

You could download the components with SDK Manager first. Once all components are downloaded successfully, install again with SDK Manager. SDK Manager has a “downloadonly” option for this. Please see line “–cli install | uninstall | downloadonly” in Command-Line Install :: NVIDIA SDK Manager Documentation.

In GUI, the “Download now. Install later.” option is also available. Please see screenshot in Install DRIVE with SDK Manager :: NVIDIA SDK Manager Documentation

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.