PerfKit on Jetson Nano?

Hello,

As part of a university project I am building a GPU energy model for the Jetson Nano.

I need to access the performance counters within the Maxwell GPU, I thought it would be possible with PerfKit but it seems as though it is not supported for the Jetson Nano. It appears that the updated NSight toolkit supports the newer GPUs and not the Maxwell.

Does anyone know of any tools to access the Jetson Nano GPU performance counters?

Many thanks

Hi,

Welcome to the NVIDIA Developer forums. This sounds like a question for the Jetson folks. I am going to move this topic over to the Nano category for better visibility.

Best,
Tom K

Hi,

Would you mind trying the package that is included in the JetPack?
Most of the Jetson profiler is integrated into the JetPack rather than the website.

Thanks.

Hello,

I cannot find any GPU performance package on the Jetson Nano. I am able to use perf stat to access CPU counters, but there is no option for the GPU.

Is there something I can do to install and compile PerfKit in the kernel and access the GPU performance counters in the same way?

Thanks

Hi,

Do you want a GPU profiler that can run on the Jetson directly?
If yes, please try the following:

$ sudo apt-get install nsight-systems-cli-2021.2.3
$ nsys profile --help

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.