I was trying to build the VPI-samples and got the following error:
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libEGL_nvidia.so.0, needed by /opt/nvidia/vpi1/lib64/libnvvpi.so.1.0.15, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/opt/nvidia/vpi1/lib64/libnvvpi.so.1.0.15: undefined reference to `NvEglApiGetAccess’
does somebody have a suggestion how to solve it?
Did you do all the following :
- Install VPI with SDKmanager
- On the Jetson NX, copy the CMakeLists.txt and main.cpp in one of the samples directory (/opt/nvidia/vpi1/samples/03-harris-corners for example), copy them in another directory.
- Do cmake . and make then launch the application ./vpi_sample_03_harris_corners
The image I installed already contained the VPI-samples. So far I did the following:
- copy the samples to the home directory using the vpi_install_samples.sh
- executing the cmake . command in a sample folder, which returned no errors
- executing the make command, which spat out the error in the first post
So far I tried sample 3 and 11, which returned the same errors.
Just test the compiling steps shared in this comment.
The VPI sample can be compiled without error in our environment.
Could you check if the libEGL_nvidia.so.0 exist in your platform?
We can find it under
I checked and I have the libEGL_nvidia.so.0 in the mentioned ditrectory, together with:
Could you try to preload the library to see if it helps?
$ export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra-egl/libEGL_nvidia.so.0
$ ./vpi_sample_03_harris_corners ...
thanks for the reply. I tried the command but it didn’t work, I still have the same error as in the first post. Also, I don’t have a program which I could start, as you describe in the second line.
Would you mind reflashing the device and try if the issue still there?
I bet it works but I would like to know the problem and find another way. Reflashing would be the last resort.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.