Problem when install jetpack in jetson agx xavier

Hi, all!

I got an error message that

Error in local apt settings
SDK Manager received errors while using apt commands on your system.

Please check that the Ubuntu local apt repository is working well on your local system including dependencies of packages.

Review SDK Manager terminal for the specific error/s.
when I tried to install JetPack component to Jetson AGX Xavier.

Detailed Terminal error message is following:

• 21:08:36 ERROR : CUDA Toolkit for L4T : [exec_command]: /bin/bash -c scp -q -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no /tmp/tmp_NV_L4T_CUDA_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP.sh nvidia@192.168.55.1:~; ssh -t -q -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no nvidia@192.168.55.1 “~/tmp_NV_L4T_CUDA_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP.sh && rm -f ~/tmp_NV_L4T_CUDA_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP.sh”; [error]: exit status 1
  • 21:08:36 ERROR : CUDA Toolkit for L4T : [error]: dpkg install on target failed; [exec_command]: safe_apt_install “sudo dpkg -i /opt/nvidia/deb_repos/cuda-repo-l4t-10-0-local-10.0.326_1.0-1_arm64.deb” 5; sleep 5; ; safe_apt_install "sudo apt-get -y install cuda-toolkit-10-0 " 5; sudo apt-get purge -y cuda-repo-l4t-10-0-local-10.0.326; [deb_path]: /home/yjkim/Downloads/nvidia/sdkm_downloads/cuda-repo-l4t-10-0-local-10.0.326_1.0-1_arm64.deb
  • 21:08:36 ERROR : CUDA Toolkit for L4T : command terminated with error
  • 21:08:36 ERROR : CUDA Toolkit for L4T : Install ‘CUDA Toolkit for L4T’ failure, command < using adapter to install NV_L4T_CUDA_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP@JETSON_AGX_XAVIER to /home/yjkim/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.3_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER > terminated with error.
    Uploading: sdkm.log…

I am waiting for any help! Thanks in advance.

+) the Following link indicates the files: ~/.nvsdkm.sdkm.log

This is actually the Nano forum, so you might want to post to the Xavier forum. When you do, be sure to mention if your host PC has internet access, and how networking is connected on the Xavier (e.g., just the USB type-C, or perhaps also the wired ethernet).

Xavier forum is here:
https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/c/agx-autonomous-machines/jetson-embedded-systems/jetson-agx-xavier/75