Quadro 348.07 Driver Silent Installation - Unable to Generate setup.iss Response file

Hi there,

Not sure if this is the right spot to post, but here goes.

I"m hoping someone can help me out. My organization uses a fleet of Quadro K2200m video cards. I’m trying to setup an SCCM

2007 package to install this NVIDIA driver silently so it can be deployed remotely.

After doing some research online, it seems that the best way to do this through SCCM is by installing it as an

application. So I am trying to create an unattended installation with the extracted contents of the quadro 348.07 ODE

driver i downloaded from the nvidia website.

After extracting the contents to C:\NVIDIA on my local workstation, I have launched a command prompt as administrator, and

I am trying to generate a response file with each of the following commands with no success:

setup.exe -r -f1C:\nvidia\setup.iss

setup.exe /r /f1C:\nvidia\setup.iss

The setup.exe executes and installs the driver, but no .iss respone file is ever generated.

I’ve even tried using the /F2 parameter to output a log file to my local folder C:\nvidia, but that does not even want to

seem to be generated.

Are these command lines to old for these new driver setup.exes? Or is there a better alternative to deploying this via

SCCM?

At this point, I’m totally stuck and need a solution. Please help!

Thank you for any advice,
Jobu Bryanson