Question about sdkmanager

Hello,

I download sdkmanager_1.1.0-6343_amd64.deb,and install it to flash XavierNX system,I delete JetPack_4.4_DP_Linux_DP_JETSON_XAVIER_NX/Linux_for_Tegra folder after flash finished.And then I run sdkmanager to flash NX system again,I got error as bellow:
14:03:23 INFO : Flash Jetson Xavier NX : sudo ./flash.sh jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc mmcblk0p1
14:03:23 ERROR : Flash Jetson Xavier NX : sudo: ./flash.sh: command not found
14:03:23 ERROR : Flash Jetson Xavier NX : [exec_command]: /bin/bash -c /tmp/tmp_NV_L4T_FLASH_XAVIER_NX_WITH_OS_IMAGE_COMP.sh; [error]: exit status 1

I can understand this ERROR info, flash.sh and all the files onder Linux_for_Tegra folder is deleted.
But Jetson OS image status always show “OS image ready” on SDKmanager, what should I do to re-make the OS image?

Hello suchb,

SDK Manager has a local database, ~/.nvsdkm/sdkm.db, it records the installed components. When you flash the board again, it will check sdkm.db and thought that Linux_for_Tegra folder is already installed. However, as you manually removed the JetPack_4.4_DP_Linux_DP_JETSON_XAVIER_NX/Linux_for_Tegra folder, the flash.sh command will not be found.
Usually, please use SDK Manager to uninstall components. For your case, as you have manually removed the folder, you could manually remove the sdkm.db then install again with SDK Manager.

1 Like