Hi
I was setting up Realsense with AGX Orin following (https://nvidia-isaac-ros.github.io/getting_started/hardware_setup/sensors/realsense_setup.html#isaac-ros-realsense-setup ). At the end of the installation, upon running realsense-viewer, the terminal shows “Found 1 Realsense devices” but the GUI doesn’t show the Stereo Image, RGB Image and Motion Module toggle options on the left. (Refer to the snapshot.)
Similarly, when I am launching realsense using
ros2 launch realsense2_camera rs_launch.py, I get an error saying that it is not able to find the device. Referring to multiple other forum discussions where there haven’t been any conclusive responses to this issue.
I connected Realsense D435i via USB to my AGX Orin,but it can’t be detected.
[图片]
lsusb and v4l2-ctl --list-devices detected normally.
[图片]
[图片]
What’s the wrong with my camera?
I installed librealsense with Debian Packages which according offcial jetson installation doc
And I reference this topic ,but I still don’t know how to solve it.
I noticed Realsense announced camera driver for GMSL* interface ,but it isn’t support jetpack 6.1.
How can I add the camera source correctly?Thank you!
Hey,
i got an Jetson AGX Orin Dev Kit and i connected a Intel Realsense D455 and wanted to do these steps. But at the 5. Step i get the following error:
Error: Failed to call git rev-parse --git-dir: exit status 128
and a view lines later:
docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create shim: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: error during container init: error running hook #0: error running hook: exit status 1,…
My jetpack version:
# R34…
Kindly suggest some work around for this issue.