DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

I have a Drive AGX Orin DevKit hardware that I installed Drive OS 6.04 on it along with cuda-11.4 and driveworks-5.6 by the SDK manager

I cannot find sample_radar_replay anywhere on the target ( I checked all the bin folders /bin; /usr/local/driveworks/bin;/usr/local/bin). isnt it supposed to be present and executable on the target?

The sample_radar_replay is present on the host ( my x86_64 laptop) at /usr/local/driveworks/bin. but when I try to use it , I got an error

./sample_radar_replay: error while loading shared libraries: libEGL.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

I have a recorded file that I want to replay. It is not clear to me if the sample_radar_replay can be executed on the target or not? If so, should we cross-compile it in the host and then copy and execute it on the target?

Dear @behrooz1,
If you need to cross compile the sample to run on target.
But for replaying the recorded data, you may not need to use target. To run DW samples on host, Ampere based GPU is recommended.

Have you installed the additional apt packages required for driveworks? May be libEGL is missing on host. Please see dwx_devguide_getting_started_drive_sdk_debian_package_repository

If it does not help, you may check cross compile the sample and run on target to unblock yourself.

For installing with SDK Manager, please refer to Getting Started Using the NVIDIA SDK Manager. Thanks.

Thank you, the document was pretty useful. I tried to follow that part of the document “NVIDIA DRIVE Orin Target System Linux aarch64” and install :

driveworks-data_*~linux*_all.deb
driveworks-samples_*~linux*_arm64.deb
driveworks-stm-samples_*~linux*_arm64.deb
driveworks-cgf-samples_*~linux*_arm64.deb

on my target board. but it looks like these .deb file are available on NVONLINE portal , which I dont have credentials for. My developer account credentials dosent work for NVONLINE.

would you please point me to where I can get these .deb files for Driveworks 5.6?

For installation with SDK Manager, you can skip the “Samples Binaries Installation” section which is taken care of by SDK Manager already.

Thanks VickNV, I just found out that the SDK manager had put the .deb files on the host, so I manually copied them to target and installed them there.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.