Thank you in advance.
Can anybody help me?
I have stocked in this situation
sdk manager received errors while using apt commands on your system

What am I supposed to do?

Thank you
lee

Hi neuezeal,
Please manually run “sudo apt-get update” in a terminal and check the output. If there is any error, please fix them first then retry with SDK Manager installation.

Can I get How to entry force recovery mode on nano-dev-kit (p3450) using Images description?
I followed above step but I can’t understand.

Hi neuezeal,
Can you please explain which above step you can’t understand?

Rephrasing this may help. The force recovery pins are similar to a keyboard’s “shift” key. It modifies what happens during power up or power reset. When you short the force recovery pins prior and during a power start or power reset it changes the boot mode from “normal” to one capable of being flashed. Recovery mode does not actually change anything permanently, but the flash software understands only this mode and the Nano becomes receptive to flash.

If a Jetson is in recovery mode, then the host PC can see this when the micro-B USB cable is connected to the host. The following, when run from a host PC with something on USB with an NVIDIA manufacturer ID will show each NVIDIA device:
lsusb -d 0955:

There are more “exact” lsusb commands for specific kinds of recovery mode Jetsons, but I’m not sure if the different types of Nanos might have different device IDs. Probably they are all the same, and this would specifically show if a Nano is found:
lsusb -d 0955:7020