SDKmanager 1.7.3.9053 flashing JP4.6.1

On jetson NX 16GB emmc
Error: There’s not sufficient space on target device. How to fix this?

What is the exact “host computer” you are using here?

You need to prepare a separate x64 host machine and run the sdkmanager on it…

The website has some simple diagram to show you how it would be like.
NVIDIA SDK Manager | NVIDIA Developer

thank you for reply.
my host computer is ubuntu 18.04, SDKmanager 1.7.3
and I tried JP4.6.1 first, then tried JP4.5.1, the result is the same, not enough space for os and target components.
so, during flashing, I remove something like ubuntu desktop, to make more space on NX, finally complished the flashing.
But the problem is after installed yolov5_b6.1.0, the space remained only 2.6G, not enough for deepstream.
How to fix this please?

发件人:kayccc via NVIDIA Developer Forums nvidia@discoursemail.com
发送日期:2022-05-03 07:02:34
收件人:zqsun@shsunimage.com
主题:Re: [NVIDIA Developer Forums] [Jetson & Embedded Systems/Jetson Xavier NX] SDKmanager 1.7.3.9053 flashing JP4.6.1

Suggest to connect a NVMe SSD if the space it not enough on your devcie.

ok, thank you much.

Since our application is on a portable equipment, there is not enough space to design a big interface base board for the NX module. Our interface base board only has USB (miro-USB), HDMI and Ethernet connector on the boards. Do you mean we have to redesign our interface base board? Is there any other way to do that ? Thanks.

If lager storage is a requirement, and can’t connect with NVME SSD, you may need to consider design a carrier board with micro SD card slot or you can find Xavier NX Jetson Partner Hardware Products | NVIDIA Developer t osee if can meet your requirement.

Thank you

发件人:kayccc via NVIDIA Developer Forums nvidia@discoursemail.com
发送日期:2022-05-05 12:47:35
收件人:zqsun@shsunimage.com
主题:Re: [NVIDIA Developer Forums] [Jetson & Embedded Systems/Jetson Xavier NX] SDKmanager 1.7.3.9053 flashing JP4.6.1

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.