Second request: Kill that login garbage

Im serious, we have better things to do than to manage a password for a system that doesnt work. Even the CRA is not as secure as this here. Why do we need so much security for an image of Ubuntu???

Well guess what, it is so secure that it doesnt work!

This morning, i tried to flash a brand new Xavier. I pull out the dedicated laptop used to flash this thing, I recently logged in last week andd went through all the steps to authenticate by clicking on images of bicycles etc. I said “Remember me” and of course today when i boot up it doesnt remember nothing and says “Session Expired”. After going through all the garbage security, now it says “USer is not authorized on Nvidia Developer server”

Please explain to me why this is happening nad why I as an end user must go through this? Are you hiding something in the SDK? What could be the reason that even Canada’s revenue agency is not as secure as this SDK?

What do I do now? We have already invested so much in Xaviers and your allie

d partners.

Hi LeMoth,

Can you please package and attach the ~/.nvsdkm folder for more investigation?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Hi LeMoth,

Have you resolved the login problem and flashed the device successfully?
Any update?