Sleep clock not generated from TX2-NX module for PCIE interface

Hi nvidia team,
We are connecting a wifi module to TX2-NX module via PCIE interface.For the module we need sleep clock to be fed as input,CLK_32K_OUT from module is supposed to generate that clock,but when probed it is not coming.I have enabled this pin in the pinmux sheet also.

Do i need to configure this pin in any other part of code to enable CLK_32K_OUT pin?

Please give me some pointers on it.

Can you share the schematic of this part so that we can understand your issue more clearly?

Hi,
Can someone share the part-number of the in-built PMIC used in the TX2-NX module?

Please check the module datasheet. And I am not sure why is it related to your issue.

We are seeing if we need to write any register in PMIC for enabling the clock

Maybe you can share the schematic of how you connect the module… Need to know what is the pin you are using here.

Generally, you need a software driver to drive the clk. It will not just start the signal when you connect it to the module.

Hi Wayne,
I checked both the module datasheet and migration guide.In those documents i can find only PMIC part number of TX2 4GB variant and TX2i variant.For TX2-NX i am not able to find the part number.

It is max77620.

Hi Wayne,

Can you please let me know if there is any document of tx2-nx we can confirm this?
Again i m re-iterating the statement,i am asking for tx2-nx 4GB module.Because in tx2 we are using a different PMIC max-20062

Hi Wayne,
Attaching the schematic for PCIE connection on both Tx2-nx module and wifi chipmodule_connector_side

side

Can you clarify where is your “sleep clock” mapping to? CLK_32K_LAINAI_WIFI_00?
Which pin do you connect on TX2-NX for this?

Hi Wayne,The highlighted pin is the pin connected to CLK_32K_LANAI_WIFI

Hi Wayne,

Can you find anything on the sleep clock issue?