Some questions about Gst-nvdsanalytics

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.6
• TensorRT Version 8.0.1.6
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Hello! I’m using Gst-nvdsanalytics on deepstream-python.I got some questions about Gst-nvdsanalytics.
1、How to change the color of roi?
2、How to hide the lable of roi ?
3、If i want to judge other points of bbox,how should i do?

Can you probe nvdsmeta at the sink pad of nvosd? So you change customize the display of those meta data?

I know how to get the meta data for the detection, but how do I get the meta data for the ROI set by NVdsAnalytics?

Here is all the analytics metadata: NVIDIA DeepStream SDK API Reference: Analytics Metadata

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.