Tensor RT installation on NVIDIA Drive PX2 OS

Dear Team,

I am trying to install TensorRT on Drive PX2 OS Tegra A, but failing to get the TensorRT build.
I tried to install x86_64 and amd64 architecture TensorRT which failed as board as arch64 architecture.

I need arch64-based TensorRT version 3.0.2 or 3.0.4 or the latest version of the Tensor RT arch64-based installation file and installation guide for directly installing tensorRT On target device.

I have a few more queries regarding the environment setup on the target directly, issues faced are below:

1. failed to install anaconda
  2. failed to install python-based dependencies for model porting
  3. failed to setup tensorRT

Let me know if it is possible to set up the model requirements for python-based dependencies directly on board OS.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks and Regards,
Vyom Mishra

Hi @vyom.mishra

I need arch64-based TensorRT version 3.0.2 or 3.0.4 or the latest version of the Tensor RT arch64-based installation file and installation guide for directly installing tensorRT On target device.

You can not install TensorRT as a standalone package. Also, TensorRT does not have python bindings on DRIVE platform. You need to use C++ APIs.
You need to flash the target using sdkmanager to get last release(DRIVE OS 5.0.10.3 with DriveWorks SDK ).

May I know what is the current DRIVE version installed on target?

1 Like

Sorry for late reply!
I am able to install latest available package with Drive PX2 through SDK manager, tensorrt is installed with the package itself.

Thanks for your kind help!

Regards,
Vyom Mishra

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.