Trying to connect bluetooth speaker....help....help

I am having a problem with getting a bluetooth speaker to work on the Nano. I go through pairing and it says that it is paired. When I select from the bluetooth Icon and select the device to turn on. There is a padlock beside the bluetooth Icon and it disappears after 3 second… Is there a sequence i am not aware of ? I have searched the forum for a recommended set up sequence but have found none. I am using the intel 8265NGW module. Went to UBUNTU help menu and followed the sequence listed and the same thing. Lock appears next to bluetooth symbol at the top of the page and after 3 seconds it disappears. This speaker has just been tested with my computer and it pairs and works properly. I have received one response but it was how to send data from my nano to my cellphone via bluetooth.

Hello,

This is a duplicate of the post you created over a week ago.

[url]https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1052124/jetson-nano/nano-bluetooth/post/5340686/#5340686[/url]

Please continue troubleshooting on your original thread as this forum is for community feedback.

Best,
Tom

Tom,

I have not received any reply that solved the issue so i added information. And you will also notice that it is different from my original post. Are you the policeman or someone that can provide some helpful feedback.

Hi bell55527,

I am the community manager for Devtalk. Let me see if I can get a Nano expert to help you. I am going to point them to the original post that you created on 5/19.

Best,
Tom

Tom,

Thank you

I have forwarded your information to the Jetson Nano team. Let me know if you have not heard from them by this time tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tom

Thank you again…

Hi bell55527,

The Nano support team got back to me with this information: Unfortunately, Nano does not have Bluetooth and we do not support it by default.

It might be possible to enable Bluetooth audio through other means i.e. Bluetooth dongle etc, but Nvidia does not support this. We do have some guideline documentation for the TX2/1 on how to enable the Bluetooth audio, this might be applied to Nano as well.

Bluetooth Device Settings for Jetson TX2:

[url]https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/l4t/index.html#page/Tegra%2520Linux%2520Driver%2520Package%2520Development%2520Guide%2Fbluetooth.html%23wwpID0ESHA[/url]

Hope this helps.

Best,
Tom