Unable to flash with SDK Manager

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
x DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi All,

I’m running into flashing problem. The attached pic shows that the first error is about getting cuda on host installed.

Pls find logs of .nvskdm attached.

nvsdkm.tar.gz (202.0 KB)

Thanks.

Dear @ai.trucker,
as per sdkm logs, It seems the route cause of the issue in installation of NV OSS packages. It could be due to instability of internet connection or host system state. Is it possible to check installation from freshly installed ubuntu system?

Hi @ai.trucker
I saw the message in your logs. Please refer to the blog and see if it helps with the issue.

10:50:56.765 - error: W: GPG error: https://developer.download.nvidia.com/compute/cuda/repos/ubuntu1804/x86_64 InRelease: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY A4B469963BF863CC

10:50:56.778 - info: Event: Precheck action ended: PREREQUISITE_APT_HOST - 0 - Access to APT repository and ability to install Debian packages with it. - failed

Dear @ai.trucker,
Could you provide any update?

Hi SivaRamaKrishnaNV,
Pls allow me more time, I am looking to get a new ubuntu system approved and arranged.
Thanks.

Have you tried updating the GPG key as in my previous post?

Dear @ai.trucker,
Could you provide any update. Please confirm if updating GPG key helps as Vick suggested?

Hi @SivaRamaKrishnaNV - Sorry about delayed response. I have not been able to try this out due to other project priorities. I will update as I get to it.