Unable to remove the watermark for Nvidia MAXINE Gaze redirect

I am trying to run Nvidia Maxine gaze redirect locally on my system and I am unable to remove the watermark when I export the video. The text appears in green and I have already tried using the command provided, but it doesn’t seem to be working.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I searched a lot too and didn’t find it. :(

1 Like

Easiest way is to crop the output in OBS or where ever your sending the redirection

It`s possible to remove the watermark by modifying the code and rebuilding the GazeRedirect.exe file. Here are some pointers.

1. Go to GazeRedirect.cpp and remove the following two lines.
    snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), “Redirected Output222”);
    cv::putText(outputFrame, buf, cv::Point(80, 40), cv::FONT_HERSHEY_SIMPLEX, fontsize, cv::Scalar(0, 255, 0), 1);

2. Make sure you have CMake installed, select the base folder for MAXINE-AR_SDK in Cmake source code, press on configure, generate and then open project. This should open the project in Visual Studio.

3. In the solution explorer, right click on GazeRedirect and press on rebuild. This will rebuild the GazeRedirect.exe (the location will depend on your configuration but it might be somewhere like this for example C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\Release)

4. Replace the old GazeRedirect.exe with the newly built one and that is it, no more watermark.

1 Like

Hey mate if you see this would you be able to contact me so i can learn how to do this please. i have many people asking me to change there videos and how to set up maxine on there computer

Thank you!