Unable to use nvidia maxine ar gazeredirect due to Error in line 77

Every time I am trying to run the bat file but getting this error.

ERROR: The GPU is not supported, line 77
ERROR: An error has occured while initializing Gaze Redirection
ERROR: an error has occured while creating a feature
[ WARN:0] terminating async callback

My spec.
OS: Window 11 64x ; GPU: Nvidia GTX 1650 Ti with Max Q design

Please help

hi,
The error message you’re encountering suggests that your GPU may not be fully supported for the task you’re trying to perform. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check GPU compatibility: Make sure your GPU (Nvidia GTX 1650 Ti with Max Q design) is compatible with the software or application you’re trying to run.
  2. Update GPU drivers: Ensure that you have the latest GPU drivers installed. You can download the latest drivers from the Nvidia website.
  3. Check system requirements: Make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements for the software or application you’re trying to run.
  4. Check the bat file: Check the bat file you’re trying to run and make sure that it has the correct paths and commands.

Hi there @abhineshgotit welcome to the NVIDIA developer forums!

I took the liberty of moving your post to the correct category under Maxine.

Thanks!

Thanks for the move! @guestblogcrowcrowcrow - 1650ti is not a supported GPU for use with Maxine. Maxine requires an NVIDIA GPU with Tensor cores. The 1650ti does not have Tensor cores.

I’ve been able to get all the way through a bat.run command and had it create a file with Gaze at the end but upon clicking it it says file type not supported and says it might be a corrupted. I have used multiple different files all with the same outcome.
I have windows 11 and am using windows Media player to view them. The video can be watched BEFORE putting it through Maxine but not after.
I have a GTX 3070

Any tips would be greatly appreciated

Please delete the current output file, and reprocess your input file. Let me know if that resolves the situation.

Also - sorry I am jacking this thread.

I have tried that and it was a no go.

I dont know if this is relevant but it’s a 5g file and it takes quite a bit of time to process. Upwards of 10 minutes for a 20 minute video. The videos I’ve seen of people doing it seem to be VERY fast comparatively

What is the resolution of the input file?

1920x1080 shot on a GoPro hero 8 stationary with me sitting in front of it. 24fps 1080p

Thank you for that information.

What is the command you’re using? When processing files I tend to use this :

C:\Users\maxine\Desktop\ARX\samples\GazeRedirect>GazeRedirect.exe --model_path=…..\bin\models --offline_mode=true --split_screen_view=false --in=$INPUT_NAME.mp4 --out=$OUTPUT_NAME.mp4 --draw_vizualization=false --temporal=true --capture_outputs=false

Give that a go and see if it resolves anything. Please copy and paste your command for me to take a look, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Desktop\Gaze\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>run.bat

C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Desktop\Gaze\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>SETLOCAL

C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Desktop\Gaze\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>SET PATH=C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH;C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA NvDLISR;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Users\andre\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;;…..\samples\external\opencv\bin;…..\bin;

C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Desktop\Gaze\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>SET NVAR_MODEL_DIR=…..\bin\models

C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Desktop\Gaze\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>GazeRedirect.exe --offline_mode --split_screen_view=false --in=INPUTFILE.MOV

This is the code I’m using. all I type is run.bat at the end of the first line after typing cmd in the URL of the GazeRedirect

searchC:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Desktop\Gaze\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>run.bat

C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Desktop\Gaze\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>SETLOCAL

C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Desktop\Gaze\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>SET PATH=C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH;C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA NvDLISR;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Users\andre\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;;…..\samples\external\opencv\bin;…..\bin;

C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Desktop\Gaze\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>SET NVAR_MODEL_DIR=…..\bin\models

C:\Users\andre\OneDrive\Desktop\Gaze\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>GazeRedirect.exe --offline_mode --split_screen_view=false --in=INPUTFILE.MOV

Here is the video I got the code from How To Change Eye Contact On PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS! | NVIDIA MAXINE | Gaze Redirect - YouTube

This is what happened when I tried your file. To be clear my file input is PFM49test.mov If I understand your code correctly am I meant to add a different name for the output? that’s why I added a 1. See below

C:\Users\andre>C:\Users\maxine\Desktop\ARX\samples\GazeRedirect>GazeRedirect.exe --model_path=……\bin\models --offline_mode=true --split_screen_view=false --in=$PFM49test.mov --out=$PFM49test1.mov --draw_vizualization=false --temporal=true
–capture_outputs=false
The system cannot find the path specified.

Also Here is a screenshot of two parts, my Gaze file and my CMD

Switching to DMs :)

I get this error when I try to run.bat on the cmd on a windows based system.

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19044.2846]
(c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\rhmn1010\Documents\BGIM\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>run.bat

C:\Users\rhmn1010\Documents\BGIM\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>SETLOCAL

C:\Users\rhmn1010\Documents\BGIM\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>SET PATH=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn;c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH;C:\Users\rhmn1010\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\Scripts;C:\Users\rhmn1010\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32;C:\Users\rhmn1010\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Users\rhmn1010\AppData\Local\atom\bin;%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;;…..\samples\external\opencv\bin;…..\bin;

C:\Users\rhmn1010\Documents\BGIM\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>GazeRedirect.exe
Cannot create a cuda stream: CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version
ERROR: Initializing Gaze Engine failed
[ WARN:1] terminating async callback

C:\Users\rhmn1010\Documents\BGIM\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\MAXINE-AR-SDK-0.8.2.0\samples\GazeRedirect>

Can someone help me understand what’s going on with this? Thanks.