DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
other

Target Operating System
[*] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
[*] DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-300)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-200)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-100)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other

SDK Manager Version
[*] other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
[*] native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

Hello,

We are running the DRIVE OS 6.0.8.1 on Ubuntu 20.04 currently with the DRIVE AGX Orin Dev Kit. We wanted to know if it is possible to upgrade the OS to Ubuntu 22.04?

Will it cause any issues with the dev kit if we upgrade the OS?

Thanks

Thank you for reaching out. Currently, DRIVE OS 6.0.8.1 is only verified and supported on Ubuntu 20.04. Upgrading to Ubuntu 22.04 has not been tested or officially supported, and we recommend sticking to the officially supported configurations to ensure system stability and compatibility with the devkit.

Could you please provide more details on why upgrading to Ubuntu 22.04 is necessary for your development?

Thank you for replaying back. That’s fine, good to know. We wanted to know if we can run apollo auto software with the Drive AGX Orin Dev kit

As of now, I’m not aware of any testing regarding running Apollo Auto software on the devkit. For more accurate information and assistance, I recommend reaching out to Baidu and your Nvidia representative who may provide further guidance on this matter.

I see, have you tested a similar software to Apollo Auto? if so could you let us know?

I am not aware of Baidu, have you got any web links / contact info?

Thanks

Please refer to https://developer.nvidia.com/drive/os for our software stack or platforms above DRIVE OS and DriveWorks. However, they are not publicly available. Please reach out to your Nvidia representative to discuss your product or requirement.

okay no problem thanks