Using Sony IMX335 Camera with Jetson Nano

I’ve been able to get the Nano running with the IMX219 Leopard camera kit (https://leopardimaging.com/product/li-imx219-mipi-af-nano/). I am now interested in using the Nano with a different sensor. I would like to use the Nano with two Sony IMX335 cameras (https://leopardimaging.com/product/li-jetson-kit-imx335-x/).

My questions are:

1. What is involved with getting the IMX335 running instead of the IMX219 with the Nano? I know I will need to take care of the cabling which is no problem. From a software standpoint, will this work out of the box using Jetpack or are some modifications necessary? Is there a guide or an example you can point me to?

2. What is the gstreamer pipeline path to access two cameras? I use the following command to get video from a single IMX219:
    gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=3820, height=2464, framerate=21/1, format=NV12’ ! nvvidconv flip-method=0 ! ‘video/x-raw,width=960, height=616’ ! nvvidconv ! nvegltransform ! nveglglessink -e

What would the similar command be to access the second camera?

Thanks in advance.

Hi nluck,

The existing Nano carrier board has only one camera interface, so it can only supports one camera.
The current connector on the Nano board is not compatible with our IMX335 board.
We will build a new carrier board to support our standard MIPI cameras, like IMX335, IMX274 and may release this board in Q2 2019.

What about IMX185?

Hi vlboyarkin,

IMX185 has the same connector as IMX335. Our new carrier board will support it.

Hi Simonn,

I just tumbled to this post while trying to run 4 cameras on the LI_NANO-CB. Does it support 4 cameras simulataneously? the nvgstcapture-1.0 only supports one camera.

Thanks,

Hi darelli,

Our current Nano carrier board can support 3 cameras + 1 camera with different sensor simultaneously. For example, 3 ISX019 + 1 AR0144 camera.
Our new Nano carrier board (which will be released in September) can support cameras (same sensor) simultaneously.