I copied and pasted the code, but I can’t click on the example in Isaac Sim.
I think “WheelBasePoseController” seems to be a problem.
How can I run the example?
gusry159
1
gusry159
2
When I changed the code as follows, it worked.
from omni.isaac.wheeled_robots.controllers.wheel_base_pose_controller import WheelBasePoseController
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Error in tutorial documentation 4.3.4: Using the available controllers | 1 | 287 | March 10, 2024 | |
| Disappeared Isaac Sim Example | 2 | 413 | February 22, 2024 | |
| Incorrect Module Import in Isaac Sim Tutorial - Section 4 "Core API" | 1 | 478 | February 7, 2024 | |
| Controller problem | 1 | 104 | August 16, 2024 | |
| Controllers for wheeled robots - Isaac Lab | 3 | 441 | April 17, 2026 | |
| Isaac Sim quadruped example | 2 | 298 | December 14, 2024 | |
| Ur10 controller | 0 | 421 | October 30, 2023 | |
| Something going wrong with Adding a PickPlace Controller | 2 | 112 | September 26, 2024 | |
| Custom mobile base navigation failure in IsaacSim 2022.1.1 | 1 | 596 | January 17, 2023 | |
| Correction Needed in the Documentation: Adding Multiple Robots, Adding a Manipulator and multiple tasks - Error in Code Snippet | 3 | 701 | March 21, 2024 |
