I am using a Jetson Nano B01 equipped with Intel 8265NGW.
Basically, the infrastructure is as follows:
- The Nano is wired to a switch/router which connects to an IP Camera, for surveillance purposes (CCTV Camera/s).
- The Nano is connecting to an android hotspot to get internet (Nano+mobile hotspot are located remotely) and run other services.
Thus, I need to access my GUI remotely:
- By following this tutorial [https://www.hackster.io/news/getting-started-with-the-nvidia-jetson-nano-developer-kit-43aa7c298797](https://Tutorial Link - Hackster.io) I managed to connect with an OSX computer successfully (same network).
- Open points: how is it possible to access through SimpleVNC remotely? (Different networks, different IPs)
- Note: I have read all the topics related to VNC, Teamviewer, and similars, I did not find a solution about what’s above.