Ways to lower laptop's GTX 1050 Ti's clocks?

I’ve been trying to lower my dedicated gpu’s (GTX 1050 Ti, driver 510.60.02) clock on my laptop.

It won’t let me lock the clock with nvidia-smi -lgc nor does it let me set the power limit with nvidia-smi -pl. Says the gpu doesn’t support it.

Tried setting PowerMizerLevelAC which works but it worked “too well”. Clock maxed at around 570 MHz at full load. I have 4 performance level: 0, 1, 2, 3. I’m able to set it to level 0, 1, and 3, but not level 2. Values i tried: 0x3 and 0x4 only goes to level 0 (iirc 300-ish MHz ). 0x2 goes to level 1 (around 570 MHz). 0x1 and 0x0 goes to level 3 (boosted the clock up to around 1711 MHz). With this, my games lagged either way. Either not enough graphics “power”, or thermal throttled.

My current /etc/modprobe.d/nvidia-lowperf.conf settings: options nvidia NVreg_RegistryDwords="PowerMizerEnable=0x1; PowerMizerDefaultAC=0x3; PowerMizerLevelAC=0x1; PowerMizerLevel=0x3;"

Is there a way to set PowerMizer performance level to level 2? Or is there a way to disable clock boost?

Is there other ways to lower my dgpu clock? or at least so i have a decent performance?