When using the USB on Jetson AGV Xavier to connect usb3.0-hub,it not use

hi,When using the USB on Jetson AGV Xavier to connect usb3.0-hub, connect two USB ports on the four ports of the hub, but I can’t burn the two external USB devices at the same time, but when my two external devices are separately connected to the USB and PCIe to stat interfaces on Xavier, they can burn the two external devices at the same time. I want to know what I should do. I put my log on the link。My Jetson AGV Xavier’s USB cannot expand the serial port through the USB hub and burn two devices at the same time,I can see all of them by using “lsusb” command。I checked the log and found that xavieri had been connecting to the USB hub, and then failed.kern.log (792.0 KB)

Could you describe more specificly what does this mean?
Besides, does the USB hub required external power?

I now have a device, which integrates two devices. These two devices need to be burned at the same time, so I need two USB ports to align and burn. But there is only one USB port on Xavier, so I want to connect a USB hub on Xavier. But when I connect my external device to the USB hub, it cannot work, but it can detect that I have inserted two USB devices

Hi,
There are one type A port and two type C ports on Xavier developer kit. Each port has a USB3 roothub. For connecting to multiple devices, please use type C to type A adapter so that you can connect the devices to the type C ports.

Sorry, we use the board developed by ourselves on Xavier, which only supports the USB hub from the usb-a port. I connect the USB hub through this USB port, and then plug the mouse and keyboard into the hub, which can be used at the same time. I doubt whether it is possible to burn two devices at the same time

Hi,
If the two devices are USB2, it is possible to hit bandwidth constraint similar to Jetson Nano/Xavier NX developer kits:
connected more than two usb cameras problem on deepstream-app (Jetson Nano Dev Kit) - #12 by DaneLLL

Hi, congratulations on a happy weekend. My burned device is also usb3. When one of my devices is connected to the USB port and the other device is connected to the PCIe to stat port (it is also a USB port), these two external devices can be burned at the same time.

Hi,
This may not be supported on Xavier developer kit. Generally we have host PC in x86/Linux for burning devices. This use-case is not tested on Jetson platforms and it is possible it does not work.

Thank you very much. I think I can only borrow stat first. Thank you again for your answer.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.