Where is pin 9?

Hello,

1. page8 , where is pin 9?

https://developer.download.nvidia.com/assets/embedded/secure/jetson/Nano/docs/NV_Jetson_Nano_Developer_Kit_User_Guide.pdf?R7ZPBFmO1lfY2pFM67-54hcEBnI_EIUT2KDldJ5FSIwFz-bZWuq1XfgyghATNOdyT6i8Q5K1_oSn-pmyXv6cFYw1fVtGQ7wKgetPAnf1SRxC_OIK5qBYj4y2QOiU0OrQrGQs3FNWb-IUpUVtdsiCrYLQa78KD6hglfjly-m7MBr08Jds880C4touALQi5X-Fi48

2. How can I entered force recovery mode?
Do you have any material illustrated(picture)?

Thank you.

Hi

1. I am not seeing pins 9 on J40 connector, This is 8-pin button header. i refer to user guide ver.004

1. Follow these steps to power your developer kit and put it into Force Recovery mode:
    a. Jumper the Force Recovery pins (3 and 4) on J40 button header
    b. Jumper the J48 Power Select Header pins and connect a power supply to J25 power
    jack. The developer kit automatically powers on in Force Recovery mode.
    c. Remove the Force Recovery pins’ jumper when the developer kit powers on.

Hello,

I’m using B01 carrier board.

a. Jumper the Force Recovery pins (3 and 4) on J40 button header <— for A02 carrier board

What should I do when using B01?

follow this?

Thank you.

The below is J50 on B01 board. Please follow the B01 instructions, B01 have J50 and don’t have J40 header.

1 Like

FYI, if you look very near the microSD card slot, there is a 12-pin (single row of 12 pins) header. The pins are actually marked with the silkscreen (though very hard to see). What you are doing is shorting recovery pin to ground, and there is a marking “REC” for the recovery pin, and a “GND” for ground next to this.

2 Likes