aaaaaaaaapls help me
I hope you are doing well.
In order to boot your NVIDIA Jetson Nano in recovery mode, please follow this steps:
- Jumper the Power select header [J48]
- Jumper the FC REC pin to ground in Button Header [J50]
- Plug the power jack of a 5V DC adapter to the Power Jack [J25]
- At this point the Nano should be powered on but in recovery mode, nothing should be displayed on a monitor if connected.
- Connect the Nano to the computer using a micro-usb cable. And check on the computer if the device shows reports.
You should see a device displayed with the name: NVIDIA Corp. APX
Find a reference of the B01 pinout at this link:
Please let me know if you experience any issues.
Embedded Software Developer
Many many thanks for such detailed and nicely explained reply. I will go through every line and will try to perform my task and get back with update.
How to install APX driver
Hello @1224996905 ,
I am very sorry. I don’t understand your question.
Please let me ask you a couple questions to better understand the situation.
- Where you able to successfully boot your board into recovery mode ?
- Could you please describe the situation you are experiencing?
- What do you want to achieve?
- Could you please describe your development environment?
4.1. What OS are you using on your host machine?
4.2. Have you already installed NVIDIA’s SDK Manager ?
4.3. What Jetpack version are you currently using or trying to install.
Is this a dev kit? If so, then shorting the recovery pins while either turning on power or resetting power puts it in recovery mode (you don’t need to hold the recovery pins shorted, it is like holding a shift key on a keyboard while tapping another key to get the capital…you don’t need the key down after you’ve tapped the other key). FYI, the two pins for recovery are just one ground pin plus the recovery pin.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.