Camera image artifacts

Hardware Platform: [DRIVE AGX Xavier™ Developer Kit]
Software Version: [DRIVE Software 10]
Host Machine Version: [native Ubuntu 18.04]
SDK Manager Version: [1.2.0.6733]

Hi, We are seeing some color artifacts in the images we recorded from an Entron camera using the NvSIPL APIs.
Is it possible to reduce/remove these artifacts with the ISP?

Hi @anurag08upx,

Which camera are you using? Did you get a software package from Entron for running with the Entron camera? Have you checked the issue with Entron? What’s the command you’re using to see the issue?

Hi @VickNV

I am using Entron F008A120BM0A cameras. Yes, I did receive the drivers from Entron to be able to use NvSIPL sample application with this camera.

I contacted Entron as well. Since these artifacts only show up when in motion, Entron doesn’t think its optics induced chromatic aberration. They think its most likely HDR induced motion artifact.

I am wondering if the image sensor processor (ISP) can fix such artifacts?

I used the NvSIPL sample application to record isp0 output and then converted it into jpeg using Nvidia’s jpegenc example.

Does this mean Entron can also see the artifact issue with their software package on DRIVE Software 10? If yes, please ask them to report the issue and work with their nvidia representative. That’s a better approach for such issue with specific software package.