Does driveworks lib or sipl driver for AR0820 contains ISP override?

Hardware Platform: [DRIVE AGX Xavier™ Developer Kit, DRIVE AGX Pegasus™ Developer Kit]
Software Version: [DRIVE Software 10]
Host Machine Version: [native Ubuntu 18.04]
SDK Manager Version: [1.0.1.5538]

I have both AR0820 from Entron and IMX424 from SONY.
But their RAW image is quite different.
IMX424 without ISP override makes RCCB image, but AR0820 without ISP makes color reproduced RGB image.
Does driveworks library or SIPL driver for AR0820 contains ISP override for AR0820?
If it does, how can I bypass ISP color reproduction?

Regards, Hanseung.

Hi @hanseung.choi,

Which command are you using? Which AR0820 camera model are you using? Is the model listed in DRIVE Ecosystem - Hardware and Software | NVIDIA Developer? You may need to contact Entron on this.

Hello @VickNV

I’m using Entron F008A120BM0A

Entron said I have to contact Nvidia on this.
Because they don’t know how to disable color reproduction if ISP override included in library.

Could you share the command/sample you are using?

for IMX424 : Green and Purple image
(RCCB to RGB color reproduction not working, no camera_overrides.isp in working directory)
/usr/local/driveworks/bin/sample_camera_gmsl_raw --camera-type=imx424-rccb-bae-fov120tmp --write-file=imx424.lraw --serializer-type=lraw --camera-group=a

for AR0820 : Normal image
(RCCB to RGB color reproduction working, no camera_overrides.isp in working directory)
/usr/local/driveworks/bin/sample_camera_gmsl_raw --camera-type=ar0820-rccb-bae-f008a120bm0a --write-file=ar0820.lraw --serializer-type=lraw --camera-group=d

Could you elaborate your issue? Your issue on AR0820 or IMX424? How do you do RCCB to RGB color reproduction?

I’m sorry to confuse you.

1. I want get RCCB raw image from AR0820 without ISP support
  2. but raw image from AR0820 has correct color, seems like reproduced by ISP
  3. when I test IMX424 in the same way, I was able to see an image with purple and green highlights.
  4. Can you tell me how to bypass the ISP so that the AR0820 can produce original “RCCB” purple and green image with incorrect white balance?

Please try nvsipl_camera sample with --enableRawOutput --disableISP0Output --disableISP1Output options.

1 Like