Cannot download SDK Manager

I always got this error after finishing login:

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://developer.download.nvidia.com/sdkmanager/secure/clients/sdkmanager-1.7.3.9053/sdkmanager_1.7.3-9053_amd64.deb?EmPpoPExC_4ZZtNpySG6E-HtuNPzuBDf4fopBiPZi0TAAHfZ4GCj2TgDIFPx4bjgkTnAEFUhL3cPIWu0MaPweIGNeYTI40t--8ytEyBxLOoj5USBOj02amt2qjSYowoFW5tMOo-9efJxSocDGSaoApSDI2jx2RT_kubkM98asXWOV5W7tThpkci4JfMI-g&t=eyJscyI6ImdzZW8iLCJsc2QiOiJodHRwczpcL1wvd3d3Lmdvb2dsZS5jb21cLyJ9 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Hello,

We are experiencing an outage at the moment, and are actively working to resolve the issue. Unfortunately we don’t have an ETA for when this will be fixed. I will post here when we are up and running.

Thanks for your patience,
Tom K

@TomNVIDIA we are also experiencing problems with the sdk manager. Is this also a product of your outage?

Hi @giuffridait,

This is related to the same issue with our CDN. The team is working to get this up ASAP.

Thanks,
Tom

1 Like

Hi TomK,
Shall we get notice once it’s fixed?
Thanks! That’s explained why I always got 404 error from developer.download.nvidia.cn

This has been fixed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.