DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other AGX Orin 940-63710-0010-200

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

Related Topic:
Cannot flash Drive AGX Orion

SDK manager tries to flash the connected Drive AGX Orin and it fails between the 60 - 80 % mark.
I tried it multiple times but it fails at different stages during flash. I used the original USB cables. Also on different Ports. I use a laptop so the USB controller for the USB Type C connection and debug port are most likely the same.

Here is my log Folder:
.nvsdkm.tar.xz (1.3 MB)

@VickNV
Just found this in one of you’re posts:

Will try to use a USB 2.0 cable.

Thank you for checking the forum and trying the suggested workaround. If using a USB 2.0 cable doesn’t solve the issue, please provide the host dmesg log and target flashing kernel log as described in the previous message. We’ll take a look and see how we can assist you further.

It Worked.

Just some info’s for everyone to replicate: I used the crappiest USB A to C cable I could find from an old phone charger. Then the flash took like 45 min to complete and the SDK Manager prompt you that it takes longer than expected - just hit continue.

@VickNV Here is the log of the succeeded flash.
I’ll hope you find the bug soon, had already nightmare flashbacks from the AGX Xavier flash process.

.nvsdkm success.tar.xz (2.1 MB)

Cheers

Glad to hear that the flash succeeded! We have fixed this issue in the upcoming release so it won’t happen again afterward.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.