Could not have HDMI signals in monitor

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other 1.7.2.9007

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

I used SDK manager to flash the pegasus , and I connect the pegasus within the usage of the host machine per minicom .

after i want to connect the target pegasus with monitor per HDMI line , the monitor could have signals but totally black .
I think maybe there exists some work to sychronize the monitor and pegasus machine .
I have found one blog from :

Dear @yang.liu1,
Have you checked Install DRIVE with SDK Manager :: DRIVE Platform Installation Guide with NVIDIA SDK Manager

Yes

I have execute the first method to open the X service in order to connect with the HDMI monitor .
and I check whether I have already open the service per ps -aux | grep X
and the response shows I have open the service .

But the monitor is totally black , and I have read from your document that

and I have setup the steps , but still could not get my monitor show something . but my monitor says it actually have signals , but it could not show anything , it only have black windows .

Do you have any suggestions from your side ?
If I could not resolve this problem , could I display the signals from pegasus per host machine via typeA 2 typeA line .

Dear @yang.liu1,
could I display the signals from pegasus per host machine via typeA 2 typeA line

You mean using type A to type A debug cable port? If so, it is not possible

Please see the discussion on Error trying to connect monitor - #17 by SivaRamaKrishnaNV . For few customers re-flashing/ re-installing gdm3 has fixed the issue.

Thanks for you suggestions

I have other questions .

1. The pegasus has one loud noise when i turn it on , it disturbed my colleagues when I turn it on in our office , does there exists some methods to decrease the pegasus 's noise ?

2. we office does not have one LAN line could offer internet to the pegasus , does it possible to connect the pegasus per WIFI ?

Dear @yang.liu1,
Could you please open new topic if you have any questions further.