Crash with 364.47

I don’t know if this is NSight related or not. But when I run our mixed .NET/C++ app in the VS2013 Update 5 debugger I get a crash in nvwgf2umx.dll. This is been crashing for weeks with various drivers.

I uninstalled every NVIDIA application including NSight and did a clean installed with only the driver. The only NVIDIA product in my uninstall list is the driver itself. Still crashes.

I uninstalled even the driver and on reboot it installed the very old 353.30. That worked. But modern drivers do not work.

I need help here! I’m tempted to reformat my drive and start from scratch. I need to be able to debug our app.

Hi philwinston,

If your app still crash when launch without Nsight, you should check something else. I am sorry, but please post on driver topic.

Thanks
An

Thanks. Where should I post? It’s not a consumer topic because it only happens while debugging in Visual Studio. But none of the developer topics seem to be about the driver? Advice?

Hi philwinston,

I am not sure, but you can try to post on here: https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/board/60/visual-and-game-development/

I guess your app is D3D app, right? Enable D3D debug runtime should also show some help for your debug.

Thanks
An