Cross-compile on host system fails, libbsd0 not found

When trying to cross-compile Driveworks samples after runing cmake with

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/usr/local/driveworks/samples/cmake/Toolchain-V5L.cmake -DVIBRANTE_PDK:STRING=$HOME/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/DRIVE_OS_5.2.6_SDK_Linux_OSWithSamples_DRIVE_AGX_XAVIER/DRIVEOS/drive-t186ref-linux  -DTRT_VERSION:STRING=6.5.0.7 /usr/local/driveworks-4.0/samples/

make fails because libbsd.so.0 is not found:

... warning: libbsd.so.0, needed by /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libXdmcp.so.6, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libXdmcp.so.6: undefined reference to `arc4random_buf@LIBBSD_0.2'

Even if libbsd is is nstalled on the host machine

$ dpkg -L libbsd0:arm64 
/.
/lib
/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu
/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libbsd.so.0.8.7
/usr
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/libbsd0
/usr/share/doc/libbsd0/changelog.Debian.gz
/usr/share/doc/libbsd0/copyright
/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libbsd.so.0

I was able to circumvent the issue by linking libbsd.so.0 from /drive-t186ref-linux/targetfs/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libbsd.so.0 to /drive-t186ref-linux/lib-target/ thanks to https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/building-driveworks-4-0-samples-for-the-target-system/195452, but this seems to be a bug in the SDK.

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Dear @Aspor,
But I dont see this issue on my machine.

Did you try with a clean install? The error was present after installing the sdk with SDKManafer. @user28207 had the same issue and did the same fix as I.
I noticed that nvidia_sdk/DRIVE_OS_5.2.6_SDK_Linux_OSWithSamples is empty and DRIVE_OS_5.2.6_SDK_Linux_OSWithSamples_DRIVE_AGX_XAVIER has the sdk files.
Issue might be that I installed DriveOS 5.2.6 on Drive AGX and sdkmanager automatically installed nvidia sdk on host machine. Maybe the sdk should be installed separately on the host machine.