Custom carrier board question

Hi, we have designed a custom carrier board for the TX2 module and we are experiencing some problems. First of all my carrier board uses 3 USB ports, two of them connected exactly as the development board schematic (one micro AB otg USB2.0 and one USB 3.0 port), the third usb port is connected directly at a USB device embedded on the carrier board and is connected to usb2_d on the TX2 module (B42,B43). There is also an ethernet port (same as the development board schematic), an SDCARD socket also same as the development board schematic, a camera module (Arducam) connected at I2C_CAM, GPIO0_CAM0_PWR#, CAM0_MCLK, CSI_0_CLK, CSI_0_D, CSI_1_D, finaly we use 3 UART ports connected to peripherals UART_2 :(B15, B16), UART7: (D5,D8) and UART1 (D9,D10). We have used level shifters at the camera I2C lines, and all UART lines to convert 1.8V to 3.3V. The carrier board has no GPIO expanders, no power monitors, no HDMI, no EEPROM device, and no other I2C devices connected other than the camera module.

At first, except the ethernet port everything else was not working. After some reading we understand that we needed to modify the device tree, we did as described at the JETSON TX2 PLATFORM ADAPTATION AND BRING-UP GUIDE, and changed the vbus-2-supply to battery_reg. After that the 2 USB ports worked, the micro AB port, and the embedded USB device on the carrier board. The USB 3.0 connector is still not working, the power_en is not enabled. Also the SDCARD is not working, SDCARD_PWR_EN stays always low. We also do not see any tty devices listed so we cannot use the UARTS.

Could you please provide some help on what else should we modify - change in order to get the SDCARD, UARTS and camera module to work?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

This topic covers too much I/O. I would suggest you file separate topic for each interface.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.