Difference between Jetson Nano Dev Kit Module & Production Module

It’s been brought to my attention by a colleague that the Jetson Nano module found mounted on the carrier board in the Developer Kit has a different pinout than the production module. Can someone direct me to where I can find the pinout for the production module? I have the Product Design Guideline document but I’d like confirmation that the pin descriptions in it (Tables 62 and 63) are the PRODUCTION module, not the Developer Kit module.

Hi bgarberman, the Product Design Guide is in reference to the production module, in addition to the following documents:

Which carrier board does the “Jetson Nano Reference Design Schematics” refer to? Does NVIDIA make a carrier board for the production module?

It’s a reference designed against the production module, which is currently different than the existing devkit. NVIDIA will be shipping an updated devkit by the end of the year that supports the production module. Various ecosystem partners offer carrier boards today that work with the production module. For more info, see this thread: https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1061275/jetson-nano/jetson-nano-module-available-now/