Why the carrier board of Nano devKit does not support the Nano production module?

Hi All,

(1) I want to test the production module with a devkit carrier board. And I know it is not possible. Please tell me why?

(2) And we made a carrier board targeting at the production module, if it is okay for the production module, is it also support the module in devkit? If it is not, Please tell me the reason.

Thanks

Hi garretzou,

The current devkit (with microSD Card slot module and carrier board) is A02 version, the refreshed devkit will include a new revision of carrier board that supports both of the B01 modules (devkit version and production version). That carrier board will not support the A02 modules.

The pin definition in A02 board is different with B01 board, that’s why you can test the production module(B01) with a devkit carrier board(A02).

The current released HW design files are based on B01 version, thus you designed carrier board is no problem to test with production module(B01), however it can’t work with current devkit module(A02).

Hi kayccc,

Thanks, do you mean there is HW difference between pins on production module and module of devkit?

and what the “released HW design files”?

do you mean there is HW difference between pins on production module and module of devkit?
The pin definition on both B01 version production module(eMMC module) and module of devkit(with microSD Card slot) are the same, and can work with B01 version carrier board.

what the “released HW design files”?
Those documents that you refer to design the carrier board.

Hi kayccc,

Thanks