Docker sdkmanager 32.5.1 -- Waiting for target to boot-up

I’ve tried to flash de Jetson from docker sdkmanager container. Command:
docker run -it --privileged -v /dev/bus/usb:/dev/bus/usb/ -v /dev:/dev -v /media/$USER:/media/nvidia:slave --name JetsonSDK_AGX_20_04 --network host sdkmanager --cli install --logintype devzone --product Jetson --target JETSON_AGX_XAVIER_TARGETS --targetos Linux --version 5.0.2 --select 'Jetson Linux' --deselect 'Jetson SDK Components' --flash all --license accept --staylogin true --datacollection enable

But, almost at the end:

│[   3.1563 ] [...] 099%                                                                                                                                                                     │
│[   3.1563 ] [...] 100%                                                                                                                                                                     │
│info: [  11.3614 ] tegrarcm_v2 --instance 3-1 --boot rcm                                                                                                                                    │
│info: [  11.3635 ] Applet version 01.00.0000                                                                                                                                                │
│info: [  11.4018 ] RCM-boot started                                                                                                                                                         │
│info:                                                                                                                                                                                       │
│info: /home/nvidia/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_5.0.2_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER_TARGETS/Linux_for_Tegra                                                                                          │
│info: ***************************************                                                                                                                                               │
│info: *                                     *                                                                                                                                               │
│info: *  Step 3: Start the flashing process *                                                                                                                                               │
│info: *                                     *                                                                                                                                               │
│info: ***************************************
│info: Waiting for target to boot-up...                                                                                                                                                      │
│info: Waiting for target to boot-up...                                                                                                                                                      │
│info: Timeout                                                                                                                                                                               │
│info: Cleaning up...

Still advancing the percentage until 99%, but no new lines beyond these.

What is happening? My Xavier is connected correctly, booted correctly. Checked the lsusb command, and if I open sdkManager, before execute the docker, I can check that the Xavier is detected too. And I haven’t had problems installing 32.5 . Well,in fact one issue solved like this:

I forgot to say that to replicate my attempt you’ve got to flash the internal nvme