Drive Hyperion Camera positions

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

I am installing the Hyperion kit onto a 2022 Ford F150. The roof mount we will be using will require us to make a custom roof mount which will increase the distance between the 2 corner camera mounts and the distance between the front camera and the rear camera. I hypothesize this is acceptable, and successfully running the static calibration steps (DriveWorks SDK Reference: Static Camera Calibration Tutorial) will provide an appropriate rig file with the cameras positions. Are there any special considerations to make when modifying the roof rack to a custom mount?

Dear @bfreeman,
As for as I know update rig file should work.

Are there any special considerations to make when modifying the roof rack to a custom mount?

You mean in SW level apart from calibration?

More so is there any limits on how far/close the left and right corner cameras can be from each other, and how far/close the rear camera can be from the front camera. I imagine when doing the extrinsic calibration there is some initial distance set in the parameters and there is likely a maximum distance the camera position can deviate from that initial guess to where the extrinsic calibration would not be able to provide a successful result.

Dear @bfreeman,
There are no constraints on the camera placements, as long as the cameras can observe the targets well, meaning in focus, and covering a large part of the image.

Siva,
When updating the rig file with sensor and camera position and orientation, I need to update the transforms of the sensors and cameras to represent the transform into the “rig coordinate system”. What is the rig coordinate system? Is it the position of the dgps antenna with +x axis pointing forward?