DRIVE OS 5.2.6 Target display GUI issues

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi, I am unable to get the ubuntu desktop to show up after installing it following the instructions here: https://docs.nvidia.com/drive/drive-os-5.2.6.0L/drive-os/index.html#page/DRIVE_OS_Linux_SDK_NGC_Development_Guide/Interfaces/sys_components_file_ubuntu.html#wwpID0E0GB0HA. I have had exactly the same issues as this topic here: Error trying to connect monitor. I see the exact NV_DISPLAY_HUB error, the switch error, and also the same pam.d queries. I am also using a Dell 1080p monitor. I have gotten the display to work, but there is just no ubuntu, despite installing it. I actually followed the steps from this topic: flash 5.2.6, then try to install the ubuntu desktop on Xavier A (no display), then again on Xavier B (display shows), refresh Xavier A (display now shows), but none have given me the ubuntu desktop. I have also done step 4 every time with the automatic login. I’d be happy to attach logs for a certain flashing if needed. Any suggestions?

Dear @atseng,
Could you attach logs here?

I have gotten the display to work, but there is just no ubuntu, despite installing it

What do you see in the display. Could you attach a picture.

I just see black but the screen is on as the LED backlight is on. For the logs, which steps should I redo?

Dear @atseng,
Please attach ~/.nvsdkm folder. Also, could you check increasing brightness of monitor.

What I did was to flash each tegra independently, then follow the instructions in the guide, in step 4 instead of adding those lines, I uncommented the lines that were already in the .conf file (with the same commands), i just changed the AutomaticLogin for nvidia and reboot.

I have the exactly same issue here. Is there any update on this topic? In the forum it seems that many people experience this issue.

Please check No screen visible after DRIVE AGX reflashing if incase you have display issues.