Error code: 3 (subcode 7) with Photoshop and other photo related software

Hi I just built a PC, and installed an NVIDIA RTX QUADRO 4000 card, I using a window 10 OS. When I start the photoshop using the graphics acceleration option selected, I get an error message Error code: 3 (subcode 7) prompt and the photoshop shuts off.

I’ve tried the changing the global presets in the manage 3D settings and applying “3d App - Visual Simulation”. That does not seem to work.

I’ve tried changing in the manage 3D settings for photoshop for the power management to “Prefer maximum performance”, threaded optimization “off”, triple buffering “off”, and Virtual reality pre-rendered frame “3” and still get the same error.

I seem to be having unstable performance with Adobe Bridge to where the program has self identified an instability and switched of the graphics acceleration.

I can’t seem to be able to start up the NIK photoshop plugins, I get the same Error code: 3 (subcode 7) if I start the program in stand alone, or in try in photoshop (with graphics acceleration turned off).

I tried running the (GL) FURMARK DONUT in MSI KOMBUSTOR and on average can get the simulation to run for 9 seconds before getting the same Error code: 3 (subcode 7) . (VK) FURMARK DONUT does work.

Is there any other solutions to be tried? Can anyone tell me what error might be occurring with the graphics card?