Error with the Nucleus server installation

Hi, I am installing Omniverse, now i am facing some issues while installing the Nucleus server, althought i could install rest of the apps and 3ds max extension without any error. but as soon as i try setting up the nucleus server it gives me this error

please help me to resolve this issue…

Thanks,
Mandar

Hi @KarveM and welcome to Omniverse! My colleague helped someone with a similar issue here and suggested:

Are you running with admin privileges on your system?

Also can you:
1 uninstall the Launcher via the windows settings/control panel.
2 Make sure all Launcher processes are stopped
3 execute launcher install again and try to install Nucleus.

Cheers,
Edmar

P.S. Please feel free to come chat with the community on Discord: https://discord.gg/XWQNJDNuaC

he / him | LinkedIn | Discord ID: Prof E#2041
Omniverse: “A New Era of Collaboration and Simulation” (video)
As seen in VentureBeat | Physics Showcase

Omniverse Resources:
Open Beta | Documentation | Tech Requirements | Videos | Roadmap | Twitter | Discord

PLEASE NOTE: If you are reporting a bug/issue, please provide OS, GPU, GPU Driver, the version of the app, and full log file (if applicable). For crashes, please zip and provide a link to your logs → C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs

Thanks for reply. I will check with the IT team.
Mean while when I was working in max and trying to export sample scene to USD i got another message.
Warning msg
I know its dump file but if i click on ok and continue nothing happens, max simply stop responding.
Although I will also check this part with IT, I need some pre suggestion.

Hi KarveM,

Sorry to hear about your issues. I’ll pass this on to the devs. It would be helpful to have a little more info. If you can, please attach the log that you find here C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs
It would be even better if they can take a look at your scene. Is there any chance that you can upload it? Thanks!