[Problem] Nucleus and Search Service Servers do not start

Hello, i am a beginner in Omniverse. I installed the launcher but could not log-in with two Apps (Nucleus and Serch Service) not starting from the beginning. Did anybody see the not-start-error like below?
System: Window 7 & NVIDIA 472.12

I found it was due to Win7. Must have installed it on Win10;

1 Like

Thanks for posting your great update @user104298 - we’re glad you are up in running in the Omniverse!

Also, since you are just starting in Omniverse, we recommend using the the “Learn” tab of the Omniverse launcher and go through the top Playlist which covers the basics.

Once your local Nucleus server is working, try samples from the NVIDIA mount (it will be in your Nucleus once installed).

You are also welcome to come chat with other users on our official Discord server: NVIDIA Omniverse

Have fun!!

Cheers,
Edmar

P.S. We are constantly adding new tutorials and aggregate them all in the “learn” tab on the launcher (also see: https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-omniverse-tutorials).

he / him | LinkedIn | Discord ID: Prof E#2041
Omniverse: “A New Era of Collaboration and Simulation” (video)
Omniverse Create’s latest features show & tell: Twitch livestream.
As seen in VentureBeat | Physics Showcase

Omniverse Resources:
Open Beta | Documentation | Tech Requirements | Videos | Roadmap | Twitter | Discord | Twitch

PLEASE NOTE: If you are reporting a bug/issue, please provide OS, GPU, GPU Driver, the version of the app, and full log file (if applicable). For crashes, please zip and provide a link to your logs → C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.