when i was in setup SDK manager, flash jetson os step was skipped!
os:ubutun 16.04.6 LTS x86_64
terminal logs from SDK manager :
- 10:59:32 INFO : Device Mode Host Setup in Flash : Install ‘Device Mode Host Setup in Flash’ Skipped
- 10:59:32 INFO : Flash Jetson TX2 : Install ‘Flash Jetson TX2’ Skipped
- 10:59:32 INFO : Device Mode Host Setup in Target SDK : Install ‘Device Mode Host Setup in Target SDK’ Skipped
- 10:59:32 INFO : DateTime Target Setup : Install ‘DateTime Target Setup’ Skipped
- 10:59:32 INFO : CUDA Toolkit for L4T : Install ‘CUDA Toolkit for L4T’ Skipped
- 10:59:32 INFO : cuDNN on Target : Install ‘cuDNN on Target’ Skipped
- 10:59:32 INFO : TensorRT on Target : Install ‘TensorRT on Target’ Skipped
- 10:59:32 INFO : OpenCV on Target : Install ‘OpenCV on Target’ Skipped
- 10:59:32 INFO : VisionWorks on Target : Install ‘VisionWorks on Target’ Skipped
- 10:59:32 INFO : VPI on Target : Install ‘VPI on Target’ Skipped
- 10:59:32 INFO : NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta) : Install ‘NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta)’ Skipped
- 10:59:32 INFO : Multimedia API : Install ‘Multimedia API’ Skipped
- 10:59:32 INFO : DeepStream : Install ‘DeepStream’ Skipped
- 10:59:33 INFO : All done!
Are you put device into recovery mode by manually?
Please provide more detail logs. Thanks!
$ tar cvf sdklogs.tar ~/.nvsdkm
i think i got into recovery mode.
the attachment below is logs, and need any other logs?
i uploaded the full logs
sdklogs.log (1.2 MB)
Please run ‘lsusb’ on your host machine and make sure you can see below message:
Bus Device : ID 0955: 7c18 Nvidia Corp.
Please tar ~/.nvsdkm package logs. Thanks!
run ‘lsusb’,i got
Bus 001 Device 012: ID 0955:7c18 NVidia Corp.
and i also runed $ tar cvf sdklogs.tar ~/.nvsdkm,
there are the following log files below /.nvsdm, and need me to upload them all?
dist replays sdkm-2020-06-03-01-06-45.log sdkm-2020-06-03-10-52-57.log sdkm.db
logs sdkm-2020-06-03-00-28-14.log sdkm-2020-06-03-01-06-48.log sdkm-2020-06-03-10-52-59.log sdkm.log
2020年6月3日(水) 14:51 carolyuu via NVIDIA Developer Forums <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
Yes, please upload the tar file.
If you can see the 7c18 devices, the TX2 is into recovery mode.
Please try flash image by manually:
- Put devices into RCM
sudo ./flash.sh jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1
it seems that flash jetson os has been completed, but what should i do next step?
it seems host pc cannt not connect to jetson tx2
Yes, you completed the image flash.
Please complete system configuration setup on desktop (connected HDMI cable).
After completed the setup, the device boot into Desktop GUI, you can start install sdk components.
Please connect micro-usb cable from TX2 to your host mahcine, enter the setup username and password to start install sdk components. OR you can change “IP Address” to your TX2 eth0 IP address are all fine.
Thank you for great help!
I finished jetson setup!